Advantages of the Sirona Galileos Cone Beam Scanner
- Allows implant positions to be precise and exact
- Helps avoid costly and time-consuming bone augmentation procedures
- Less post operative pain; allows non-invasive surgical technique
- Added bonus of identifying any craniofacial abnormality / asymmetry, such as sinus problems, cysts, polyps, and infections
- No surgical 'surprises' during procedure
- Combined with CAD / CAM - CEREC implants placed with fixed restoration - preplanned as a guide for perfect fit, comfort and esthetic with dental implant restorations
For more information on advanced implant techniques, refer to Teeth in an Hour™.
Dr. Hartman is pleased to offer GALILEOS 3D technology to his patients. Benefits to the GALILEOS 3D Cone Beam solution include:
- Focused low dose radiation (80-100 times less than traditional film)
- Quick and accurate scanning of the entire oral area
- Easy sharing of images and diagnostic information
- Immediate diagnosis and treatment planning
- Improved view of dental caries with lesion depth
- Clear identification of bone loss
GALILEOS 3D Cone Beam Imaging from Sirona is a cutting edge dental technology designed to bring improved diagnostic capacity and precision treatments to dental patients. The diagnostic x-ray program offers low radiation dosage while providing superior 3D quality image.
Better imaging quality enables the dentist to more accurately diagnose and better treat dental problems. The scan takes just 14 seconds and provides a 3D image of the teeth, upper and lower jaws, sinuses, and anatomical structures of the cranial facial region. The 3D software enables the dentist to view the images from all angles and enhances the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose a problem.
For additional information, please visit www.sirona.com.